Latham Springs is looking to hire a full-time Guest Services/Recreation Director. If you would like to know more about this position, please call our front office. If you would like to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for a Part time or Full time position at Latham Springs please fill out and send us the Application linked below, or stop by our front office and pick one up during business hours.
Summer Missionary Team:
Join Team Latham!
We are currently seeking out our Summer Missionary Team to serve with us for the upcoming summer.
Qualities we look for in a Summer Staffer
- Passionate about your relationship and growth in the Lord Jesus?
- A hard working man or woman of God?
- Comfortable living and working in a community based environment?
- On fire to minister to others through selfless service?
- 16 years old or older?
Well then come on!
As a member of our Summer Team, you will have the opportunity to serve in one (or more!) of the following areas:
- Food Service
- 1 of 4 Recreation Areas (Pool, Waterfront, High Ropes, Paintball/Bazooka Ball)
- Office (Office Assistant, Photos/Videos)
- Gift Shop
For more information about our Summer Staff positions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Year Around Staff
Latham Springs is currently looking for Part-Time and Full-Time Kitchen help for the summer as well as a Part-Time Grounds Keeper year round. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact our front office at 254-694-3689 for more information
Part-time Rec Staff
- Must be 16 years old or older.
- Work as a lifeguard at the pool or waterfront.
- Must be certified in First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguard Certified**
- **We will provide lifeguard certification training upon being hired if requested.
- Paid minimum wage.
- Will work Rec. Days from 1-5pm, and assist on cleaning day from 10:30am-3pm. Lunch provided on cleaning day.
Training for Staff & Interns
All the necessary training is provided on campus during staff training. As a part of your salary, we also provide you with room and board, work shirts, wireless internet, laundry services, and quite possibly the most amazing summer of your life!
We would love to hear from you!
Application process: After reviewing your application, we will contact you with all instructions to complete the hiring process
General Latham Springs Staff:
Do you love the LORD and serving Him through your work? His ministry at Latham Springs requires skills in office administration, maintenance, grounds, recreation, food service, and custodial services.
If you possess any of these skills and feel led to serve in this capacity, please download and complete an application.
Completed applications and resumes can be faxed to (254) 694-4174, or mailed/hand delivered to:
Latham Springs Camp and Retreat Center
134 Private Rd. 223
Aquilla, TX 76622
Applications received are reviewed and called on as positions become available.
Volunteer Staff Information:
Is the LORD calling you to serve Him in a new and exciting way this Summer? If you enjoy working with Students, do we ever have a volunteer position for you.
We are looking for adult volunteers to help fill key positions during Summer Camps.
Some of the areas you may be used are; gift shop, canteen, fishing, grounds maintenance and many others.
Contact us for more information.